December 22, 2018

Santa Claus is coming to town...

My favorite pictures of the year...Santa pictures! I booked this session months ago and couldn't wait for it, because it was so magical last year!
She always starts out with the kids just sitting on the couch before Santa sneaks up behind them!


Last year, he got a little scared when he realized that Santa was behind him, but this year he just turned around and smiled, maybe he remembered what was going to happen from last year and anticipated it.

Decorating the tree with Santa. Finn was not sure what to think about the old man, I was kind of hoping for a pouty lip, but he was totally unimpressed.


Right before he spit up on Santa!




Look at that smile! He is seriously the happiest baby ever!



He told Santa he would like a guitar for Christmas.



Santa had a little present for everyone and it was a big hit!

Not every kid can say that they beat Santa at arm wrestling!


I'm already sad thinking about the day that my kids are "too cool" to go see Santa! Holidays with kids are just so magical and I love every minute of it!

1 comment:

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!