July 20, 2018

35 weeks pregnancy update

July 11, 2018

How far along:
35 weeks 

Baby is the size of a:
Honeydew Melon or a kids backpack

Total weight gain:
Up two pounds this week, total weight gain is back to 36lbs

Maternity Clothes?
All the way. 

Stretch Marks?
No! Will I make it four more weeks without getting any?

Sleep?
Some nights I have to use the restroom twice per night now, which is exhausting. Rolling out of bed or simply turning over is a chore for sure and apparently baby only likes me to lay on my left side, because every time I switch to the right, he kicks like crazy until I turn over. Getting way more tired during the day now too.  

Best moment of the Week:
Katie gave me some alone time this weekend to just relax and to tackle my to do list, so that was nice. 

Movement:
All the time!

Food Cravings:
Nothing unusual.

Belly Button in or out:
Pretty flat

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
Backaches, Rib Pains, getting out of breath and exhaustion. I also get a lot of bloody noses and my feet and hands started to get swollen this week. My wedding ring always used to be pretty loose and now it fits perfectly. My shoes however are a struggle to put on and I go barefoot whenever I can, even at work. 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Nothing.

Have you Started to Show yet?
Yes

What I miss:
Having energy and sleeping comfortable. My back is starting to hurt more and more and I can’t even sit on the floor with Fox for very long anymore, which makes me sad. 

What I'm looking forward to:
Nothing special planned this week, since it’s Home Show week once again.

What I'm not looking forward to:
I’m working 11 days in a row and following that, Katie is going on a 4-day solo trip to Hawaii, so I know I will be super tired for the next two weeks. 
This week it also hit me that I will have major surgery in four short weeks and I remembered all the unpleasant details that come with that (I will spare you with the specifics), so I started to freak out a little. 

You can find Fox’s 35 week pregnancy update HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!