July 11, 2018

33 weeks pregnancy update

June 27, 2018

How far along:
33 weeks 

Baby is the size of a:
Pineapple or a Junior Tennis Racquet. He was 4lbs, 2oz this week when I saw the doctor!

Total weight gain:
36 lbs 

Maternity Clothes?
My maternity pants are getting a little uncomfortable already, but luckily I have a few dresses that I rotate. 

Stretch Marks?
Haven’t noticed any yet.

Sleep?
Could be better, could be worse. I’m not complaining.

Best moment of the Week:
Katie and I had a date night and saw Jurassic World, I don’t even remember the last time we saw a movie in the theater together! 

Movement:
The doctor said the area where I feel a body part pushing out, is the baby’s heel. Some kicks are definitely hurtful, but I was in much more pain with Fox. When we watched him on the ultrasound this week, the doctor said he was very expressive with his face, we saw him “chatting” and yawning and blinking. 

Food Cravings:
Nothing ever sounds good to me, I ate a lot of pasta and cereal lately.

Belly Button in or out:
Flattening out

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
Backaches and Rib pains, especially while driving and sitting down at work. Getting out of breath to the point that I feel like I’m hyperventilating and bending down is getting very painful as well. Emotionally I’m feeling much better, although I feel like I have very low patience these days. 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Nothing.

Have you Started to Show yet?
I’m not sure how I will fit six more weeks of growth in this belly?

What I miss:
Just being comfortable and sleeping on my back or stomach. I still want that ice cold coke too…haha. 

What I'm looking forward to:
We have a fun weekend ahead, two brunches with friends (one of them being a baby shower for my sweet friend who is due three weeks after me) and a birthday party for one of Fox’s friend. 

What I'm not looking forward to:
Sleepless nights. 

You can find Fox’s 33 week pregnancy update HERE!

1 comment:

  1. "expressive" on the ultrasound....awwwww, my goodness! The sweetness.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!