May 24, 2018

26 weeks Pregnancy Update

May 9, 2018
How far along:
26 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Head of Lettuce or a Bowling Pin

Total weight gain:
29 lbs

Maternity Clothes?
Both

Stretch Marks?
Haven’t noticed any yet.

Sleep?
Not the best.

Best moment of the Week:
Our San Diego Trip! We had such a great time!

Movement:
All the time. I don’t know if I forgot about how active Fox was, but I feel like this kid here is kicking way more than Fox ever did. Especially when I try to sleep, he just keeps kicking, kicking, kicking, until I change positions. I always wonder if kicks mean that something is bothering him. Either way, I think we are going to have a wild child. 

Food Cravings:
Salads and Pancakes. Not together though.

Belly Button in or out:
Getting flatter.

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
Still having a rash on my lower back and belly and backaches come and go, but nothing too bad so far. I’ve also been extra emotional lately and getting out of breath easy. 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Luckily not. 

Have you Started to Show yet?
The belly is seriously the best part of pregnancy!

What I miss:
Same as last week, sleeping okay and an ice cold coke. Also, feeling like a normal person and not being so emotional. 

What I'm looking forward to:
Putting the nursery together, I think we are two weeks out from the construction finish.

What I'm not looking forward to:
I get really nervous about having two kids lately. It’s not like I’m not looking forward to meeting this little guy, but I’m just worried about how it will change all of our lives. I remember having the same feelings with Fox and it’s probably just part of the process. 

You can find Fox’s 26 week pregnancy update HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!