April 07, 2018

21 Weeks Pregnancy Update

April 4, 2018
How far along:
21 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Carrot or a baseball hat. That’s pretty big!

Total weight gain:
21lbs

Maternity Clothes?
Still wearing both

Stretch Marks?
Not yet.

Sleep?
Weird and vivid dreams and getting up once for the bathroom. I also feel like I don’t get any deep sleep anymore, every time I need to turn, I wake up. 

Best moment of the Week:
Katie coming home and celebrating Easter with Fox. I can’t believe we will have another child next Easter and I already ordered his Easter basket! We also did a little bit of baby shopping this week, it was the very last day our Babies R us was open and they had everything 85% off. It was kind of sad leaving that store for the very last time, because I have so many good memories going there…from creating our first registry and baby shopping for Fox to safety and breastfeeding classes. I really liked that store!

Movement:
All the time, especially when I lay down at night. 

Food Cravings:
Salad this week. 

Belly Button in or out:
In, but definitely flattening out. 

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
Nothing new. 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Nothing. So grateful for the way I feel right now!

Have you Started to Show yet?
Depending on what I wear that day, I can either look super pregnant or not pregnant at all! Comparing the belly bump to Fox’s pregnancy, I feel like they’re about the same size. 

What I miss:
Sleeping through the night and some days I really crave soda. 

What I'm looking forward to:
Starting on the nursery! Unfortunately, our contractor is on vacation right now, so he hasn’t even come over yet. 

What I'm not looking forward to:
Nothing.

You can find Fox’s 21 week pregnancy update HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are definitely showing and have the last couple of updates! I am a baby belly fan though so perhaps I have an eye for it lol.

    We are sad about our Toys R Us closing too 😕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that beautiful belly! I've been reading your updates from my iphone and I always mean to comment but I don't get back to it (until now!). We're so sad about Toys R Us and Babies R Us too! They sent Gracie a coupon for her birthday and it made me sad that this would be the last year we could take her there with her birthday money to pick a toy. I can't believe you're already 21 weeks! Time is flying!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!