March 23, 2018

18 Weeks Pregnancy Update

March 14, 2018

How far along:
18 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Bell Pepper

Total weight gain:
17lbs.

Maternity Clothes?
Still both

Stretch Marks?
No

Sleep?
This week has been rough sleep wise, but only because I promised Fox that he can sleep in my bed while Mommy is on vacation and that kid is a wild sleeper. I separate us with my pregnancy pillow so he doesn’t kick me in the stomach and back all night long, but most of the night, he sleeps on top of said pillow or flops around the entire bed. Combine that with having to get up for the bathroom and sleep insomnia, I’m definitely getting prepared for sleepless nights this week. But he’s so happy and feels so special that he can sleep with me, I wouldn’t have it any other way right now.

Best moment of the Week:
I felt the baby move for the first time this weekend and have been feeling it every day since.

Movement:
See above!

Food Cravings:
Nothing special.

Belly Button in or out:
Definitely in.

Gender:
Check out my gender reveal post to find out, if you haven't yet!

Symptoms:
Still feeling good and I’m so grateful! I had a crazy amount of energy one day this week and cleaned out my entire closet and went through all the baby stuff we have! I even dropped off two trash bags full of stuff to Goodwill. To give you an idea, my closet is about 12 feet long and you could only enter the first three feet because we had so many boxes and clutter piled up on the floor. Now I can go all the way in the back! It felt amazing!
Still tired at night, but I’ve been running solo for a week with Fox and household duties, so that’s probably why.
Pregnancy Acne seems to be getting worse.

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Not eating in regular intervals.

Have you Started to Show yet?
Getting bigger every week.

What I miss:
A good night’s sleep and Katie! She’s been gone for almost a week now, so we still have two more weeks to go!

What I'm looking forward to:
My anatomy scan is in two days, can’t wait to see our little baby!

What I'm not looking forward to:
Nothing at the moment.

You can find Fox’s 18 week pregnancy update HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!