March 16, 2018

17 Weeks Pregnancy Update


March 7, 2018

How far along:
17 weeks

Baby is the size of an:
Onion

Total weight gain:
About 16lbs.

Maternity Clothes?
Maternity Clothes and regular clothes.

Stretch Marks?
Not yet.

Sleep?
I noticed that I’m exhausted the next day, if I have to get up twice to pee every night. The nights where I only get up once, I feel so much better the next day. Still tossing and turning all night long, waking up frequently and having crazy dreams.

Best moment of the Week:
I felt so much better this week (knock on wood). My energy levels are getting better and I only have slight nausea every now and then. I feel like a whole new person! Haven’t taken my anti nausea meds in a week, so hopefully I’ll be done with them for good. Hallelujah, I thought this day would never come (or not until August at least!).

Movement:
None.

Food Cravings:
I don’t know if this was a craving, but I discovered the most amazing chicken fried rice from Costco and have been eating it almost daily this week.

Belly Button in or out:
Definitely in.

Gender:
You’ll find out soon! Still trying to find time to finish that post!

Symptoms:
Wow, reading back from Fox’s 17 week update I realized, that I could just copy and paste what I wrote back then. Feeling somewhat normal has been so amazing for my body and spirit.
I’m still cramping every now and then (ligament pain maybe?) and nights could be better, but overall, I’m so happy not to throw up anymore and not feeling starved and nauseous all day. Pregnancy Acne is still present as well, but I can deal with that.

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Not eating in regular intervals.

Have you Started to Show yet?
Still waiting for that first stranger to comment on it. At this point I could be either pregnant or a little chubby, but I’m carrying that belly proudly! I love it so much!

What I miss:
Sleeping through the night (although I won’t expect to get that back until sometime next year) and having a lot of energy. I also missed Coke this week, which is funny, because I had my last Coke over 1.5 years ago.

What I'm looking forward to:
My anatomy scan next week! So excited (and nervous at the same time).

What I'm not looking forward to:
Katie is leaving in a few days for her big trip. She will be gone for three weeks and I’m a little worried on how we’ll do. Truth to be told, I have never slept in our house without her and it makes me nervous. Wish me luck!

You can find Fox’s 17 week pregnancy update HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!