February 26, 2018

13 Weeks Pregnancy Update


February 7, 2018

How far along:
13 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Peach or a Matchbox Car! Fox always asks me every day how big the baby is and is so excited when it’s something new every week.

Total weight gain:
I think 10lbs…ouch! The doctor said not to worry about it because with second pregnancies, it’s mostly water weight anyway. I also lost 14lbs between August and December before becoming pregnant, so I’m thinking this weight is sneaking up on me faster than normal, because I changed my eating habits and don’t work out anymore. But still...ouch!

Maternity Clothes?
Slowly but surely getting my maternity clothes out. They are pretty baggy on me right now, but I’m going for comfort, so it’s all good.

Stretch Marks?
Not yet. I didn’t get any with Fox, so I’m hoping I’ll be spared again.

Sleep?
Sleep is my only break from feeling miserable all day long. Unfortunately it’s hard for me to fall asleep and stay asleep, but I better get used to that.

Best moment of the Week:
Being in Disneyland with my sweet family. I know, I know, I said I wasn’t looking forward to it, but it turned out so much better than I anticipated.

Movement:
Nothing definite yet.

Food Cravings:
Bagels with Cream Cheese and Bread with tomato slices.

Belly Button in or out:
In. 

Gender:
We know what we are having, but only shared with Family and close friends so far. We were getting excited this week to start planning the nursery and even ordered a piece of furniture for it (a shelf…we are keeping the main pieces from Fox).

Symptoms:
A little bit of pregnancy acne, exhaustion and nausea, especially at night. I upped my anti nausea meds a few times this week, but didn’t really feel a difference, so I’m still only taking it once a day. Luckily no more headaches!
The nausea has been insane this week though, I felt like I was in week 8 all over again and started to freak out that I will never get better. I threw up a few times this week, which is also unusual for me, one time even at night (which has never happened before with pregnancy). I hope I’ll see some progress soon.

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
How about: Anything NOT making me queasy or sick?

Have you Started to Show yet?
Some days I think I’m huge, some days I think I’m still tiny. I already started rubbing my belly like a Genie Lamp though, all day, every day. It’s my favorite thing about pregnancy and I can’t wait to get that big ole belly.

What I miss:
My old life. Come on second trimester!

What I'm looking forward to:
Hmmm…can I say bedtime every night?

What I'm not looking forward to:
Nothing in particular, besides feeling crappy all day, every day. I literally wake up in the morning and start to count down the hours until I can go back to bed.

You can find Fox’s 13 weeks pregnancy update HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!