Skip to main content

MacDonald's Pumpkin Patch 2016

One day after work, Fox and I met up with our friends Kristy and Jake for some more Pumpkin Patch Fun!
Jake was so sweet wanting to hold Fox's hand, but Fox was not having it!

I don't know what they're doing here, but this picture cracks me up!

We took the hay ride to the pumpkin patch! And look at these clouds, aren't they glorious? It was the first overcast day in a long time and finally under 100 degrees, which made the day even better! It reminded me a lot of the day last year when we were there (and how did he get so big in one short year?).





These boys were so cute together. Fox doesn't like to play with a lot of kids, but he LOVED Jake and they kept running around the patch together and having fun. 





We took the train back and they both loved it!


Look at these giant pumpkins! Kristy and I were joking that they were big enough to carve and put the boys in it, just like we did two years ago! Ha!




Come on now...how cute are they?

We checked out the hay maze next, but they didn't really know what to do

Anything with water is always a hit...like "milking" this cow.

Or the duck races


It was seriously such a fun afternoon and I couldn't stop smiling. I love my life!

Comments

  1. In einer Welt, in der ständig gemeckert und gemotzt und gelitten und gekämpft wird, ist es etwas wunderschönes, wenn jemand ehrlich sagen kann, dass er sein Leben liebt! Ich wünsch dir, dass es ewig so bleibt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

April phone dump

Some more pictures of our April. He's my bed hog, but I love sharing the bed with him and the way he comes find me in his sleep to snuggle up to me. Work Crew! Easter Preparations...it took me a solid hour to fill all the eggs. Finn chipped his permanent front tooth, and had to get it fixed. He was so brave. I tried to hold his hand to let him know I was there, and he kept giving me a thumbs up. Reading in bed with them is my favorite. We went to play mini golf, and it was an absolutely shit show. Just look at Finn in the background, he was on fire on this day. That's his "cool face". Not pictured are all the times he melted down because he wasn't "good enough". I really need to stop playing this game with him, because it happens every single time...haha.  Book Club! I wasn't a fan of the book, but it was great getting out and talking about books with other readers. He got into kinetic sand for a few weeks, and I felt like my floors were covered in s...

Germany

I took a quick trip to Germany over spring break while the boys were on vacation with Katie. My dad had some medical issues over the past year, and it had been almost two years since I went, but a trip that was supposed to be five days in Germany, ended up being only four days because of flight delays. When in Germany for the first time, you HAVE to try Mettbroetchen. Needless to say, she was not a fan haha. A trip down memory lane is always on the agenda for the first day, walking around my village, visiting the homes where I grew up in (which are luckily still owned by my family), visiting my grandparent's graves, and eating all my favorite foods.  My only living grandparent, and one of the main reasons I wanted to go visit. It was so special to spend time with her. We had doener almost every day! Family dinner at my favorite restaurant one night, I absolutely loved how many people were able to join us even though it was very short notice. We also had breakfast at my grandma'...

May iPhone dump

Some pictures to round up on our May! I got this sweet birthday card from my supervisors and director and it made my day. Playdates with friends! I took the boys to the Home Show to visit Katie. Aunt Bri photo bombed their picture! Dentist vibes! We had a fun dinner and swim date with my friend Lindsay and her kids. These two jumped in the pool fully dressed! I loved seeing how well they got along. Finn's Mother's Day Project from school, always funny! They had a cute Mother's Day celebration at school where they served us moms with muffins and coffee, and presented a little poem. My friend Jessica posted this about our random Goodwill date, and I loved her words. For my birthday, I wanted to have a little brunch with my friends, and it was such a perfect morning with my favorite people. Add a baby in the mix, and I was in heaven! Proud mom moment, and this needs a permanent spot for my memories. Fox has worked so incredibly hard this year, I was so worried about him transi...