September 25, 2023

July iPhone dump

We loved having our foster dog Walter for a couple of weeks, he was the best dog, and the kids still talk about him. Unfortunately we found out that Fox is highly allergic to dogs, so no more dogs for the time being.



A little before and after DIY project. I've been wanting to paint the inside of our fireplace for years, and finally got around to it.


When it's 120 out, Skyzone is the perfect place to release some energy. 



Comedy Show with my two besties, it was such a fun night!


We met some other friends there too!

My friend Corinne turned 40 in July, and we celebrated with a hotel pool party.



My little side kick.

Our friend Trinidy had moved to North Carolina last summer, but she came for a visit to celebrate Corinne's birthday. We all had dinner together one night and it was so good to see her and catch up.





Bed hog!

We had a playdate with my friend Becky and her kids at another indoor play place, the kids had a blast.


Another 40th birthday celebration, this time it was Becky's turn to join the 40's club! We celebrated with another comedy show!


Fox loves to listen to audio books, so I purchased this headband for him that doubles as wireless headphones. He loves them. 

Finn's new obsession is "snacky plates" during movie nights.

We visited the Butterfly Wonderland and the aquarium one morning, while Fox was at camp. He sure is a character.

He asked me to take a picture of him right there.



Karate days are my favorite, it's so cute to watch them.

For the first time in years, I completed a puzzle. I had a lot of extra time on my hands this summer since I didn't have any classes, and I was more than ready to go back to school in August.

Sweet brothers. They fight like cats and dogs, but they can also be sweet to one another.



These are his "creepy eyes".


This is what it looks like when you have an older brother.

This picture sums up our summer, it was so miserable, and we are ready for cooler days, 

I wasn't ready for this, but Finn lost his first tooth, four days short of being five. 

Brunch with old classmates...I love these two!

Girls night out, we had dinner and went to see the Barbie movie.



It was a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!