February 20, 2021

Gingerbread Houses

I'm never going to catch up, but I'll keep trying. So in the meantime, it's Christmas in February!
Last year we built Gingerbread Houses with our friends, but since we weren't able to do that this year (or should I say in 2020), the boys and I decided to have our own Gingerbread House decorating party. 
This was Finn's first time and he was really into it. 








At some point, Finn realized that he could not only decorate the house with the Candy, but also eat it. He kept eating one piece after the other, saying with each bite: "Don't mind if I do...!" I was laughing so hard, not sure where he came up with that. 




Two happy boys on a sugar high!
Fox and I were both sad that our friends couldn't join us this year, but hopefully we can make up for it next Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!