I already posted about most of our June, but here are some other random pictures that didn't make the cut yet.
My work friend left me this note on my desk at work and it made my day.
Breakfast date with Finn at our favorite restaurant.
Toy Story 5 with Jake, followed by a swim date. Fun Fact: Toy Story 4 was Finn's very first movie theater movie, at 11 months old!
Little dude had an eye exam. I told him that I was proud of him and it must have been so hard to get his eyes dilated, and he said: "What do you mean, this was fun!"
Big day for Mr. Fox, he got his braces and I feel so bad for him, because I remember too well how painful this is.
After Finn and Charlie got along so well during our trip, we invited him over for an all day playdate, which ended up with him inviting himself over for a sleepover as well...haha!
They had so much fun together and even built a fort to sleep in. Little did I know that they would sneak out in the middle of the night to play on their iPads, and I put them both in my bed for some actual sleep.
And that wraps up June, it was such a great month!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!