July 24, 2022

June iPhone dump

A few moments from our very busy June that didn't make it on the blog yet!

I watched my friend's kids a few times this summer while she was working. They always think I do them a favor, when in reality they do me a favor by giving me extra kids, because that way my kids are entertained too and I can get some work done! 


As I was driving home after I took the picture, I hear from the backseat: “It’s like sunscreen, I rubbed it all over me”. And sure enough he did…arms, legs, face, he did a great job protecting himself from the sun.
This summed up my week with this little master of disaster as we like to call him. Someone send help please!

I had the boys every weekend since April, so this was a much needed and amazing night out with my friends! 


Our friend Trinidy is moving to North Carolina to be closer to family, and we are all sad having to say goodbye.

We were all drinking "Beckys" with our friend Becky (in the middle).


After dinner we went to a bar for a couple of hours, but us old ladies didn't even last to midnight...ha!

It was pouring rain when Tilly and I left, and we had to walk back to the hotel where we started out, but Arizonians love the rain, especially in the middle of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!