July 21, 2022

Boating with friends

My sweet friend Tilly invited us to go boating with her, and while Fox and I were excited, Finn was adamant that he wasn't going on any boat...until he saw his bestie Charlie!

Fox had never been tubing (I think I only went once or twice before) and he was a HUGE fan, he couldn't get enough. 

The little boys had more fun swimming in the lake and playing on the boat, but took a couple of slow rides on the tube.

Fox kept asking me to go on the tube with them, and how can I say no? While I lost my only pair of sunglasses in the process, I had such a great time. Tilly even commented that it had been a very long time that she had seen me this happy. 



Finn even fell asleep while the boat was driving at full speed...look at that sweet face!
It was seriously one of the best days of the entire year and I'm so grateful for friends who always include us and make life so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!