January 07, 2020

Zoolights

Zoolights...always a favorite!

We love to go during their member only nights, which are two days before it opens to the general public, because it's a little less crowded.


One day he'll be too heavy for me to carry him!

We met up with two other friends and their kids, which made it a crazy night, but I absolutely loved it.

It was way past Finn's bedtime, but you would never know because he was so happy the entire time and loved to look at the lights.


Our crazy crew...the kids were literally running around like they were on a sugar high.

Waiting for their camel ride! My friend Tilly lost her phone and wallet somewhere, so while she and Becky were looking for it (they ended up finding them...hallelujah!), I watched these four crazies by myself (they took the two little ones). I was sweating after...haha! 

 

Mr. Independent




All the kids always want to interact and cuddle with Finn...I don't blame them...he's the cutest!

Fox was really proud of this picture and showed it to all of his friends.

One of the best nights with the best friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!