January 22, 2020

Santa!

We've been seeing the same Santa since Fox was three, it's a mini session that our photographer offers and she always makes it a magical experience. 

Fox was a pro of course, but Finn was a different story.

I was hoping for a crying picture, and if I couldn't get that, a smiling picture, but Mr. Finn had a different idea and just had a very stern face the entire time we were there.


He could not care less...haha.






At the end they were decorating cookies with Santa, but even that couldn't make him smile.



I don't think Santa wanted to eat the cookie, but Finn kept trying.


When we pulled up to the house, our good friends were just leaving. Not only didn't I know that she had the time slot before us, but the boys were also all wearing the exact same pajamas, so we had to get a picture with all three of them. Of course that was the one and only picture where Finn was semi smiling...I was considering just sending this one as our Christmas card this year...kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!