December 20, 2018

Pajama Pictures

These are the only pictures every year that Katie not only takes voluntarily but also WANTS to take. Must be something about wearing jammies.
I can not believe there are four people in this picture! Truly a dream come true for me and one of those "Holy shit, I have two kids!" kind of moments!


I can't believe how smily Mr. Finn was for these pictures. I'm telling you, our photographer is magic!




She texted me this sneak peak picture late that night and I love it so much, I already blew it up for our family wall and had it printed on my credit card.

I mean, look at these kids...how freaking lucky am I?


Snowball Fight!


Fox was all about it!

These pictures took like ten minutes and I love every single one of them. 
If you're local, check out Packer Family Photography, she is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww these ARE really cute! Look at those jammies wearing cuties! The sneaky grin snowball fight is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!