December 17, 2018

Christmas at the Princess

We started out the season with "Christmas at the Princess", one of our favorite Christmas traditions! This time we met up with a couple of our friends for their opening night and it was a blast!


Grumpy little elf


Writing their letters to Santa. Fox asked for a guitar and drew one on his letter, he did really good, I wish I would've snapped a picture of it!



I love this picture! These kids have known each other since they were itty bitty, Fox was about two months old when we had our first playdate. 


Fox was super excited to do s'mores. He usually can't have any because he is allergic to regular marshmallows and also has a dairy allergy, so I prepared and brought some vegan marshmallows and chocolate for him and he was so happy. My mom guilt let him eat like three s'mores and all of us moms paid for it later, because the kids were all on a major sugar high. We should've done the s'mores at the end of the night instead of the beginning, because they were bouncing off the walls like I never seen them before and just a crazy bunch. They were funny!


Of course this guy was along for the ride and as chill as ever.

Funny enough, Fox asked to take a picture with the penguin. He usually never likes to take pictures with characters...maybe it was the peer pressure because the other two wanted to take their picture as well...haha.

They have this giant christmas tree there that is synchronized to Christmas music. At first, the kids were just sitting there looking at it, but it soon turned into a wild dance party!

It was such an amazing night and I'm so grateful for these two ladies who have supported me through some hard times this year. Their friendship means everything to me and I' so glad that our kids enjoy each other's company as well!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun event! I just LOVE Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myself and my husband had been trying to get pregnant for 18 months before I was referred to Native Iyabasira fertility solution. We had no definite diagnosis of what was wrong and had become very frustrated. In November 2015 I was given a thorough reproductive health work up, I found out I had low progesterone, thyroid issues and a stomach issue which was affecting my ability to get pregant. This was a very thorough process involving dietary, hormonal and physical investigations and started the recommended treatments in Feb 16 2016. I was pregnant by april 16. I had a baby boy in march 2017. I was carefully monitored and mother Iyabasira was always available for me. I can recommend native iyabasira more highly so much so we are hoping to start trying for a second baby under her guidance.
    nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com contact number +441133201124

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!