November 06, 2018

October iPhone Dump

How is it already November? I feel like it was just time to put our Halloween decorations out and now they are already packed away until next year! So let's see what else we did in October besides going to Pumpkin Patches every weekend!
Fox was off school one day, so we invited his friend Dylan over for a playdate by himself. These boys played so good together, Dylan was here for over six hours and the playroom was wrecked afterwards, but it was so fun for both of them.

Fox is really into building legos these days!

This sweaty mess was so proud that he got a ribbon after Ninja Training for doing a good job during the class!

When we combined two small rooms to make a bigger bedroom for Fox two years ago, we lost our guest room, so we decided to turn our unused dining room into my office and included a wall bed for guests. It’s my favorite space in the house now!

I told Fox he could pick one thing when we went to Hobby Lobby and this is what he picked. He claims it’s his new favorite shirt and can’t wait to wear it to school. 

A little girly? Maybe...but he loves anything sparkly and he’s wearing it with confidence and so much joy and I’m glad he has no idea what gender stereotypes are! 

So proud of his decorated pumpkin!

"Mining for crystals" in the front yard

Fox: “I’m going to put my shirt on backwards so I have a new place for buggers!"

Late night pajama meet up with his friend to see the pumpkin display!

My sweet family

It was Katie's birthday and I took her out to her favorite restaurant while her parents watched both boys for the first time. Not sure who had the most fun, but my guess is Grandma who got to snuggle with Finn all night.


Three years of preschool pictures

Grandma Rene' made this quilt for Fox after he was born. It's a little to warm to sleep under but Fox loves to cuddle under it.

Who is this big kid?

I took Fox to the Halloween Balloon festival like every year and he had a blast. I was so proud of him because they gave out candy and he wasn't able to eat it because of his allergies and while he wasn't too happy about it, he threw it right in the trash and didn't throw a fit.

Pumpkin Painting Playdate with friends! The kids were all yelling "Best day ever" and my sweet friends organized a scavenger hunt for the kids that didn't involve any candy, just little toys for the kids, so Fox was able to participate and he was so excited!

They all played for hours and we stayed until it got dark out, such a fun afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. So much cuteness! That pumpkin is something to be proud of! I am digging the wall art in the pic of Fox with his (freaking amazing) rainbow glitter shirt. I may need to steal that idea for photos. Where is the shelf from? if do not mind me asking...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!