September 02, 2018

Fox & Finn's First Meeting

On August 2nd, when Finn was two days old, Fox visited us at the hospital to meet his little brother. I knew I wanted that moment captured and not having to be the one that captures it, so I hired a photographer for a "Fresh 48" session.

This is going to be a picture heavy post, but I want to be able to always remember those sweet first moments as a family of four.
Giving his Mama a hug while already eyeing the bassinet in the corner.


I had absolutely no idea how he would react. He was so excited during my pregnancy to meet his baby, but I figured he would be super shy in the hospital setting.


Checking it all out.











He was super intrigued by him and kept looking at him!



Seeing his excitement about holding his little brother just melts my heart!



Proud Big Bro!





He quickly realized that Finn wasn't doing anything but sleeping, so he resorted to decorating the whiteboard in my room.




We got some Big Brother/ Little Brother gifts for the boys. Fox picked out a pineapple teether for Finn at Target and we got Fox some legos and a new book. He was probably more excited about the presents than his new sibling...ha!










This right here is my heaven...a sleeping newborn on my chest!



















Fox is probably thinking: "Dang, that kid is still sleeping...can he do anything else?"















I love the memories the photographer captured and I will always treasure these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!