September 29, 2018

Finn | Week 7

Finn is seven weeks old!

Fox on the left and Finn on the right! Fox's picture was taken on 4th of July, so I obviously had to re-create it with the same backdrop for Finn's seven week picture!
Grandma Sandie came over one morning to snuggle with Finn. He was super smiley for her!

Always be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Then always be Batman!

Working on some tummy time

He usually gets a little fussy in the afternoons, so baby wearing has been amazing for him. He mostly refuses the pacifier, but on this occasion he had it for his entire nap.

Can't get enough sleepy pictures!

Fox has been such an amazing big brother. He always ask to touch and hold Baby Finn...looks like Little Brother was less than impressed.



This boy is growing way too fast already and I'm soaking in all the baby snuggles while I can.

He loves to look at the mobile over his changing table

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!