September 19, 2018

Finn | Week 5

Finn is 5 weeks old!

And my favorite...the weekly comparison!
Fox always asks me to put Baby Finn in his bed and while Finn was less than impressed, Fox loved it, as you can see in this picture.

Two of my favorite people!

Judge all you want...I just had to!
First visit to the Halloween store with the boys this year. Fox is nowhere closer to deciding what we'll be for Halloween and changes his mind daily. 

He asked me to take their picture in Finn's crib, so I did. Little did I know that he was expecting a lollipop in return...haha!

Grandma Rene' returned from California, so we went to visit her. The last time she'd seen Finn, he was only four days old!

My mom arrived from Germany and my boys got spoiled for two weeks!

This week, Finn did his first social smile! I snapped this picture while I was making kissing sounds to him. I love to see his little smile, it melts my heart! And that dimple kills me, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!