July 26, 2018

Milk Bath Session

These pictures were totally out of my comfort zone, but I've seen them on Pinterest and when one of my go-to photographers offered a mini session so close to my delivery date, I had to jump on the opportunity, because I knew it would be the last and only chance I get. 


The shoot was at a downtown high rise hotel and the room and views were just amazing! I thought it would be totally uncomfortable and awkward, but it was literally the most relaxed shoot ever. I didn't have to look at the camera, I just relaxed in the bathtub (which smelled amazing because of all the fruit by the way) and chatted with the photographer and her assistant about my upcoming birth and Mr. Fox. 


I really love how these turned out, I was super nervous about opening the file when I received them back, but I think she did an amazing job. Katie still thinks these are weird and why would anyone ever sit in a milk bath and take pictures of their naked belly, but that's ok. She's always been a little weirded out by a pregnant belly, so I can see where she's coming from...haha.



And while I might not miss being pregnant for the rest of my life, I know that I will miss this belly, so I'm glad I got some shots of it only four short weeks before our little man's arrival. 


1 comment:

  1. It is getting so close!!!!

    I am a baby belly fangirl, so these photos are perfection to me. The one from behind looking down, how gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!