July 04, 2018

Let Freedom Ring...

You know I can't pass up a holiday without having professional pictures taken, right? My favorite photog offered a ten minute mini session for 4th of July and while I originally only planned to have Fox in the pictures, I was shocked when Katie agreed to join in with us and I'm so glad she did and we got some unexpected family pictures too!

These pictures were so low key and not stressful at all for me (shocker, right?). We didn't have to go shopping for clothes (besides Fox's shirt) and just had fun with it.


Fox was so crazy and wild during this shoot, even our photographer commented that this is not how he usually acts when we see her...haha. 




He told us he was going to hold a sparkler with us, but then chickened out last minute. 

I'm always surprised how many great images she can get in such a short time frame...now we just need to make some time to get our pictures from the last year printed to update our family wall!
Happy 4th of July everyone!

2 comments:

  1. 1) the photo of him with his hands up is the best! Loving the flag on fence in back playing off his stars.
    2) adorable family.
    3) the new header pic = gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!