July 13, 2018

34 weeks pregnancy update

July 4, 2018
How far along:
34 weeks 

Baby is the size of a:
Cantaloupe or a Basketball Hoop

Total weight gain:
Somehow I lost two pounds this week, I’m up 34lbs total. Maybe I can stay under 40lbs weight gain this pregnancy. 

Maternity Clothes?
All the way. 

Stretch Marks?
No

Sleep?
It’s okay. Some nights are painful, others are okay. 

Best moment of the Week:
We had a good weekend and I even got to go out with my friends twice! Katie and I were also in total nesting mode and got a lot of stuff done around the house and purged like crazy. 

Movement:
Still constantly. He is sitting in the exact spot Fox used to sit in and hurting the same areas on my back and rib cage, just on one side though.

Food Cravings:
Nothing unusual. 

Belly Button in or out:
Flattening out

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
Backaches, Rib Pains, getting out of breath, Braxton hicks contractions, exhaustion. While I’m ready to not be pregnant anymore, it makes me super sad to think that these are the last few weeks of me EVER being pregnant. I will never have this belly again…! I’m sure it gets even more emotional when the baby is growing up and to think I will never have a newborn again, never experience certain things again…oh boy! 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Nothing.

Have you Started to Show yet?
Yes

What I miss:
Sleeping comfortably and I can’t get over wanting an ice cold coke. 

What I'm looking forward to:
Nothing in particular. We have a CPR class scheduled this week, another doctor’s appointment (although it’s just with a nurse since my doctor is out of town, so I won’t get an ultrasound) and another set of maternity pictures (something completely different that I have never done before, it’s just a mini session…stay tuned). 

What I'm not looking forward to:
Sleepless nights. I’m actually terrified just thinking about it. I hope we’ll have a good sleeper!

You can find Fox’s 34 week pregnancy update HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!