July 09, 2018

32 weeks pregnancy update

June 20, 2018

How far along:
32 weeks 

Baby is the size of a:
Spaghetti Squash

Total weight gain:
34 lbs 

Maternity Clothes?
Nothing new, although I bought a nursing nightgown and a robe for the hospital this week. 

Stretch Marks?
Not yet.


Sleep?
Hit and Miss. Could definitely be worse though if I look back at my 32 week update with Fox. Turning over is a real chore these days. But luckily only one bathroom break per night. 

Best moment of the Week:
We took Fox on a short trip to California and spent a day at the beach, at Legoland and Disneyland. It was a much needed break from reality for everyone. 

Movement:
He’s been pushing out his limbs at me this week. Not entirely sure what part of his body it is, but it’s usually in the same spot and very hurtful and hard when I touch the area. 

Food Cravings:
Nothing special. 

Belly Button in or out:
In. 

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
Same as last week. 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Nothing.

Have you Started to Show yet?
Definitely.

What I miss:
The old me…I’m done with pregnancy! 

What I'm looking forward to:
Katie and I have a date night planned this weekend and I’m also looking forward to my next doctor’s appointment on Monday! I hope he will do an ultrasound again!

What I'm not looking forward to:
Tackling my to-do list. 

You can find Fox’s 32 week pregnancy update HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!