June 23, 2018

Baby Sprinkle

A few weeks ago, one of my best friends hosted a Baby Sprinkle for us. I wasn't going to have another Baby Shower, since we literally have everything we need for him, but I loved that she wanted to throw a party for us to celebrate this baby.
I remember how OCD I was when it came to planning Fox's Shower, I was a "Momzilla" for sure and wanted everything to be perfect. Based on that, I was very surprised with myself how little I micromanaged the details of this party and just let Lindsi do whatever she wanted.
Lindsi asked if we could have it at our house, so that's what we did. 
I loved this candy bar, so cute!

These were the favors, custom made button cookies. Lindsi came up with the theme "Cute as a button" and it turned out super adorable.


My beautiful wife!

We snapped a quick family picture before everyone arrived.



This was one of the games we played. You basically got points for everything you had in your purse and whoever had the most points won the prize.

I am so grateful for everything she did for us! I know how stressful it is to plan a party and she wouldn't let me help with anything. 

We had everyone write a message to the baby in this book. I originally had a custom book ordered with his name and it didn't arrive in time, so we got this one instead, which is one of Katie's favorite kids books. 

My mother in law made this cake for us, but unfortunately couldn't stay for the party since she had a family emergency. It was delicious as always and I ate the leftovers for another four days after the party!

My other mother in law and my sister in law, Ashlie. 

My friend Jessica, who is also the mom of Fox's best school friend. 



Katie's grandma!




Love these girls so much! It's so crazy to think that four years ago I didn't know if I would have any mom friends and all these years later we still get together for playdates, brunches and our monthly Bunco group, all thanks to a Facebook group that one of the Moms (in the white shirt) started when we were all pregnant with our first babies!

I'm also grateful for this lady, who has been right alongside with me through all the up and downs of pregnancy. We are having our babies three weeks apart and I'm excited for lots of playdates!

Just a couple of 4-year olds, trying to help their moms lift the load!
While we didn't have any kids at the party, we invited Aria over so Fox would have someone to play with and these two played so well together...we didn't hear one peep from the playroom!

I'm so glad we got to celebrate our baby boy with our friends and some family, it was a great afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest! I love the idea of a baby sprinkle. The cake and cookies are adorable and looked delish! G purchased the same book for Will when he was a baby to have his teachers sign as he goes from grade to grade, in school. It's so perfect for little dudes. :)

    You look great, btw!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!