June 26, 2018

31 weeks pregnancy update

June 13, 2018

How far along:
31 weeks 

Baby is the size of a:
Head of romaine lettuce or a foam finger (think sports events)

Total weight gain:
33 lbs 

Maternity Clothes?
Katie commented to me that I pull out a brand new outfit every day. I’m so grateful for all the hand me downs I received from friends. 

Stretch Marks?
Not yet.

Sleep?
Well, this week I did something to my upper back and neck and I’ve been in so much pain that nights have been pretty horrendous lately. I’m seeing a chiropractor now and I hope that he can help me get some relief soon.  

Best moment of the Week:
Katie and I were able to go on a couple of much needed dates, just the two of us! It definitely made me feel special and has improved my mood tremendously. 

Movement:
Constantly!

Food Cravings:
Nothing special. 

Belly Button in or out:
In. 

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
Some backaches, some nightly bathroom breaks, rib pains, Braxton hicks contractions and getting out of breath all the time. My mood has definitely improved this week and for that, I’m so grateful. Fingers crossed that it will stay that way. I rather deal with physical pain than emotional pain. 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Nothing.

Have you Started to Show yet?
Still loving that big belly!

What I miss:
Feeling good all around. When you’re pregnant, people constantly ask you how you’re feeling and at this point I have resorted to saying “Don’t even ask!” because I’m sure they don’t want to hear about all my aches and pains. 

What I'm looking forward to:
We are leaving for a 5-day trip to California this week and are taking Fox to Disneyland and Legoland. I hope I will be okay with all that walking and keeping up with those two, but I’m excited to have one last “hurrah” with him before the baby comes. 

What I'm not looking forward to:
Being stuck in the car for 6 hours each way.

You can find Fox’s 31 week pregnancy update HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!