June 20, 2018

30 weeks pregnancy update

June 6, 2018

How far along:
30 weeks – we are in single digits now for the weekly countdown!

Baby is the size of a:
Cabbage or a Motorcycle Helmet? That sounds a little outrageous if you ask me!

Total weight gain:
Lost one pound this week, but still up 31lbs. 

Maternity Clothes?
Nothing new. Mostly wearing dresses these days because pants feel super restrictive to me. 

Stretch Marks?
Not yet.

Sleep?
A little better this week. Still only one bathroom break per night. 

Best moment of the Week:
Getting the nursery somewhat ready and having our baby sprinkle!

Movement:
All the time. I heard I’m supposed to do count kicks, but I never did that with Fox and feel like I feel this kid constantly anyway, so not sure if I need to do that or how to even do it. I’ve been slacking about reading my pregnancy book this time around. 

Food Cravings:
Nothing really. I just eat to not be hungry but nothing ever sounds good to me. 

Belly Button in or out:
In. 

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
I get a few backaches here and there, but nothing unbearable. Getting out of breath super fast as well. I had my maternity pictures yesterday and we were walking through this tall field of grass (and I was wearing heels and a dress), it was 105 degrees out and I was sweating and huffing and puffing like crazy. I was so tired afterwards, it felt like a workout. 
Pregnancy Depression is still going strong and I don’t know if I want this baby out of me in the hopes that I will feel better or if I want to keep him in forever because I’m scared what will happen with my hormones after the birth. Either way, it’s not my choice and he will come when he is ready (or will be evicted on August 8th). 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
My bad attitude is making me sick…does that count? LOL

Have you Started to Show yet?
Getting bigger every week, although people keep telling me that I still look tiny. I don’t think my belly is any bigger than it was with Fox. 

What I miss:
Same as last week. 

What I'm looking forward to:
Nothing really. Walking with a huge dark cloud over my head these days. 

What I'm not looking forward to:
I’m scared about what is currently happening with me and I’m really worried about everything, even stuff I shouldn’t worry about it. My mind is blowing everything out of proportion. 

You can find Fox’s 30 week pregnancy update HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!