May 30, 2018

27 weeks Pregnancy Update

May 16, 2018

How far along:
27 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Bunch of Bananas or a Camping Lantern

Total weight gain:
30lbs…dang!

Maternity Clothes?
Both. Getting a little tired of my choices, but oh well. 

Stretch Marks?
Haven’t noticed any yet.

Sleep?
I just read back from my 27 week pregnancy update with Fox and I was sleeping through the night back then. What the heck? Definitely not happening this time around. Fox was super sick last week, so he slept with us most of the days, which made it even harder to get a good night’s sleep. I had two boys, one inside of me and one next to me, taking turns kicking me all night. 

Best moment of the Week:
Celebrating Fox’s 4th Birthday as a family (his big party is still coming up).

Movement:
Constantly. To be honest, I mostly don’t enjoy baby kicks. They startle me every time and they usually happen when I try to rest. I like seeing my belly move though. 

Food Cravings:
I had a lot of veggie sandwiches this week and chocolate milk. Nothing new. 

Belly Button in or out:
Definitely flattening out.

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
Rash on my back and stomach, sounding like I’ve ran a marathon when doing light activities and being an emotional wreck. This week has been awful and I don’t even know what happened, but I had two emotional breakdowns this week and just couldn’t get out of it. I think I’m developing some kind of pregnancy depression, without even having any reason for it, but I’m definitely seeking help, so I can get out of this funk and be healthy for my boys. 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Luckily not. 

Have you Started to Show yet?
Wearing that big belly proudly! 

What I miss:
The old me. I hope she comes back in a few months. 

What I'm looking forward to:
Putting the nursery together and celebrating Fox’s birthday with all of our friends this weekend!

What I'm not looking forward to:
My Glucose test next week and I’m also worrying about my emotions being so out of whack and that it will get much worse after birth. 

You can find Fox’s 27 week pregnancy update HERE!

1 comment:

  1. "I had two boys, one inside of me and one next to me, taking turns kicking me all night."

    ^^^ I love this so much. Motherhood at its complete authentic essence!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!