April 29, 2018

24 Weeks Pregnancy Update

April 25, 2018

How far along:
24 weeks, we have reached VIABILITY!!! The weeks seem to be flying by now!

Baby is the size of an:
Ear of a Corn

Total weight gain:
I somehow managed to gain 3lbs this week, so I’m up 25lbs total. That’s about the weight other people gain their entire pregnancy. Hmmm…! 

Maternity Clothes?
Both, but mostly maternity clothes. 

Stretch Marks?
Not yet.

Sleep?
Getting very uncomfortable. Turning over is hard and I wake up when I have to turn.

Best moment of the Week:
I had a doctor’s appointment and I wasn’t expecting it, but we did an ultrasound! Baby looked perfect and right on track. 

Movement:
Getting stronger and he’s especially active at night when I want to go to sleep!

Food Cravings:
Salad and Chocolate Milk. 

Belly Button in or out:
In. 

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
The only new things right now is that my upper belly feels very hard and hurts a lot. 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Feeling really good!

Have you Started to Show yet?
Getting bigger quickly now!

What I miss:
Sleeping on my back and stomach, and through the night for that matter. I’m still craving Coke like crazy, even though I didn’t have one in 1.5 years. 

What I'm looking forward to:
We have set a start date for the contractors to begin the remodel of the nursery and I’m excited to get this done. The contractor said it should only take 1.5 weeks, but he also said our kitchen remodel would take 5 weeks and ended up taking three months. Realistically, I hope they are finished by the end of May, so we have two full months to decorate and get everything ready. 

What I'm not looking forward to:
It’s Show week again, which means long work hours and working all weekend. 

You can find Fox’s 24 week pregnancy update HERE!

5 comments:

  1. OMG, your sayings on the black board are hilarious! Yay for reaching viability! That's such a great feeling. I feel as though you all are always doing big construction projects on your home, lol! Good for you for making it exactly what you want it to be. What will you be doing to baby bro's nursery? We had a professional painter do the outer space mural in Will's nursery and just that stressed me out (because he took forever). Kudos to you 3 for powering through a more heavy duty construction project. I'm sure it will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing too major, at least compared to the other remodeling projects we have done in the past. We are getting new floors, new paint, new baseboards, new ceiling fan and shutters.
      Although Katie is already planning the next major remodel for our Master Bathroom...that girl never stops!

      Delete
  2. Yay for viability and a surprise ultrasound!!!!

    FWIW, you do not look like you've gained 25 pounds. That said, you rock the perfect basketball under shirt baby belly. Love these updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you hiding those 25lbs???

    I started waaaay heavier than you and both times I put on just under 20lbs but looked like a beached whale at the end.
    Why aren't you giving in to the occasional coke? I continued to have one every day and that was absolutely fine with my midwife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...Thank you, there are sitting right on my legs and butt. But it's all good! I gave up caffeine 1.5 years ago in preparation to get pregnant, so I won't do any caffeine until I'm done breastfeeding. I know I'm allowed to, it's just a personal preference/choice.

      Delete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!