April 15, 2018

22 Weeks Pregnancy Update

April 11, 2018

How far along:
22 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Corn on the Cobb or a Water Bottle. He weighs around 1lb now!

Total weight gain:
22lbs. I’m always shocked when I step on the scale every week, but I guess it is what it is. I gained a lot with Fox too, so I’m trying not to let it bother me, but it still does.

Maternity Clothes?
Both. Some of my regular shirts are getting too short now.

Stretch Marks?
Not yet.

Sleep?
Same as before. Rolling over is becoming a job. 

Best moment of the Week:
A little bit of baby shopping and just spending time with Katie and Fox.

Movement:
Constantly. But once I put my hand on my belly, he stops, or when I try to record his kicks on camera, he calms down. Little stinker. 

Food Cravings:
Nothing special. 

Belly Button in or out:
In, but definitely flattening out. 

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
Pregnancy Acne, although it has mostly moved to just my back now. I’m also getting out of breath easily and I lose my patience quickly these days. I’m starting to get backaches too, but I hope I have a few weeks before it becomes bad. 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Feeling really good!

Have you Started to Show yet?
Yes! Although my sister in law said I don’t look pregnant at all from the front, just from the side. 

What I miss:
Same as last week: Sleeping through the night and some days I really crave soda. 

What I'm looking forward to:
Getting really anxious to start the nursery. Katie pointed out last night that he won’t be sleeping in there for a while anyway, but I just want to get that room done before he arrives. I think it’ll be a while though!

What I'm not looking forward to:
Nothing.

You can find Fox’s 22 week pregnancy update HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!