April 04, 2018

20 Weeks Pregnancy Update


March 28, 2018

How far along:
20 weeks – halfway! I can’t believe it!

Baby is the size of a:
Banana or a paper airplane

Total weight gain:
Apparently I gained 3lbs this week…ouch! Up 20lbs total.

Maternity Clothes?
Both.

Stretch Marks?
Not yet.


Sleep?
Pretty good. Getting up once to use the bathroom.

Best moment of the Week:
Getting my anatomy scan results back. Baby looks perfect and the only thing the doctor mentioned is that my placenta is very low right now. He said in most cases it moves up later on, so not to worry about it right now.

Movement:
Every day, but especially at night, when I lay down. I can now also feel him from the outside and see his kicks if I watch my belly closely. Can’t wait for Katie to come home to feel him as well.

Food Cravings:
None.



Belly Button in or out:
In.

Gender:
Sweet baby boy!

Symptoms:
Pregnancy Acne and getting out of breath easily. But I really can’t complain, I’m so glad to be feeling normal right now.

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Nothing.

Have you Started to Show yet?
Getting there. One of my friends from Fox’s school keeps commenting how tiny I am, every time she sees me, but I feel pretty big already and wouldn’t have it any other way.

What I miss:
Still Katie! She is coming back tonight though, so I’m super excited. This week was hard. Fox and I barely left the house with him still being sick and we both got cabin fever.
Pregnancy wise, I don’t miss anything right now. Maybe sleeping on my back and stomach.



What I'm looking forward to:
We are planning to start the remodel of the nursery once Katie gets back, so I’m anxious to start and being able to prepare the nursery.

What I'm not looking forward to:
Nothing right now!

You can find Fox’s 20 week pregnancy update HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!