February 27, 2018

Family Pictures

For Christmas last year, we gave Katie's mom a gift certificate to take family pictures with everyone. It took us a year to finally get it done, because some of the family lives in different states and we usually only ever see everyone for Christmas. So a few days before Christmas we went out in the desert and our photographer snapped some quick pictures. 

I will only post a few of them because she seriously gave us so many. My mother in law was super happy with them, so I think our gift was a success. 

4 Generations

All of the kids (and grandkids)



This was also the day we announced our pregnancy to the rest of the family (only Katie's mom and stepdad knew before). When our photographer posed all of us for the last picture of the day, she yelled "Everyone says...Nadine is pregnant!".
It didn't go as I expected to be honest. I don't know if she was too far away and people didn't hear it, but it was a super delayed reaction...haha. I'm still working on a video that includes all of the reactions I filmed, so you will see it eventually! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!