January 26, 2018

December Re-Cap

December seems so far away, but then again, we still have our Christmas Tree up, because nobody had the energy to pack it up (well, at least the ornaments are already packed up). 
I did a lot of posts of our Holiday Activities during the month of December, but here are some random pictures I snapped on my phone that haven't made the blog.
Katie got a foot massager, but somebody snagged it right up and has been enjoying it ever since. This is the life!

Fox did a lot of decorating and re-decorating on our two trees this year. He was really into it and very proud of his work. And I think we only broke one ornament.

Fox's preschool had their annual carnival one Sunday in December. It was such a hot day and we were all sweating. He had a blast in the bounce houses and on the slides though and still talks about the prizes he won.

One day after school, we picked up Fox's best friend from school as well and took him home for a playdate. The boys had no idea this was going to happen and they were both so excited. I was smiling from ear to ear the entire ride home because they were so happy and giggling and crazy. 

Smoothie Date with Mommy. He looks so grown up, doesn't he?

See what I mean? More decorating. Grandma Rene' gave Fox a huge box with decorations and he spent like an hour decorating the tree in his bedroom. 

After school shenanigans 

He built a menorah at school and was so proud to light it during Chanukah. 

Making some vegan cookies for this little dude. He was into it for about 5.8 seconds.

Love this picture of him. The last peaceful moments before I had to wake him up for school. Mornings are rough around here, because he is tired and doesn't like to get dressed and eat breakfast right away. I feel ya, buddy, I feel ya. 

1 comment:

  1. So much sweetness in one post. What a darling little thing he is.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!