July 23, 2017

Blast from the Past

My parents would take me to this playground in the Netherlands when I was little and I remember it like it was yesterday. We even celebrated some birthdays there. 
After we searched for it for almost an hour (neither of us had been there for over 25 years), we finally found it!
I think my dad and brother had more fun than Fox!



It had finally cooled off a little and the weather couldn't have been better. 


This slide was super steep and fast and I was so proud of Fox for trying it. 



He loves being the center of attention...can you tell?




He was a little too short to ride one of these, so he decided to hang on instead.

He had so much fun, he didn't want to leave!

After we got back to our village, we visited my grandparents' grave and the church.

This is the house I grew up in (and now my aunt lives downstairs and brother lives upstairs). 

Mr. Attitude

Like every night, Fox helped Grandma water the flowers before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!