November 26, 2016

Granny Night

Last week, it was my turn to host our monthly Bunco Group.
The theme was Granny Night and we had a blast!
My outfit is about 30 years old. I remember my grandma wearing it to her 50th wedding anniversary, including the shoes, glasses, purse and jewelry. It's one of the only things I have from my grandma and it was super special to me that I could wear it that night.




These were the table signs that I made. I wish I would've taken some pictures of the decor and food, but I totally forgot, so this is all I got. My co-worker gave me a bunch of old china, an old cook book for display and I also had super old table cloths and decorations.

Everyone did such an awesome job dressing up! Katie always comments that our Bunco Nights are way too stressful, because you have to dress up for almost all of them according to the theme, but for me (and I think most of the girls), this is part of the fun!

Obviously, it was way past our bedtime!
I'm so grateful for this group and hope that we will still play Bunco together when we are REALLY old and grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!