August 21, 2016

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2016: Week 32

Day 218
Family Bike Rides are our favorite! Fox always makes sure to cheer us on "You can do it Mama" and "Faster, Faster Mommy!" followed with "I have so fun!"

Day 219
Mom's Night out with Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and the Movie "Bad Moms". It was a blast!

Day 220
We met my friend Julia and her kids at the train park, but didn't last long in the heat.

Day 221
Another hair cut in the books. Am I the only mom who has pictures of every single hair cut? Ha!

Day 222
"I don't want to take a nap! I'm not tired!" After his hour of "quiet time" in his crib, I took him out to play and then this happened! 

Day 223
Day 532 (or so it seems): Painting in Progress! The walls will go from two shades of grey to another two shades of grey.

Day 224
Hawaiian Bunco Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!