May 24, 2016

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2016: Week 20

Day 134
Apparently Katie had some fun in the Shower with Fox's Bath Crayons. Loved this little love note she left me! 

Day 135
Fox's 2nd Birthday Party! We had so much fun celebrating with our friends!

Day 136
Family Dinner to celebrate my birthday! We went to the Cheesecake Factory...my favorite! 

Day 137
Fox's 3rd haircut is in the books! He wasn't too sure about it this time and wanted to hold my hand the entire time. I hope he still wants to hold my hand when he is 12...haha!

Day 138
When your Mama doesn't want to give you crackers for lunch. It's a tough life when you are 2!

Day 139
Some rare cuddles after his nap! 

Day 140
Kentucky Derby Bunco Night with my girls! It was so much fun dressing up! Next month it's pajama night and I'm equally excited about that one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!