February 13, 2016

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2016: Week 6

Day 36
We decided to enroll Fox in swim lessons again. He took them as a baby and then we did a two week crash course last summer (which he hated), so I was interested to see how he would do. 
From the minute his feet touched the water, all the way to the end of the class, he just had the biggest smile. He splashed and belly laughed and I've never seen him happier. It was so cute and made me so happy! Can't wait to take him back!

Day 37
We had a playdate with some friends. Fox hated the three mile stroller walk we did, but loved playing on the golf course afterwards. 

Day 38
We celebrated Wyatt's second birthday with a lot of friends and Fox had a blast. It was so sweet when he fed his friend Harper! 

Day 39
We spent the afternoon at the park, playing and feeding the ducks. #MessyHairDon'tCare

Day 40
Some rare cuddles with my boy! See that fat lip? He took a big tumble on the concrete during Wyatt's Birthday party! It's looking much better already, but it was not pretty...poor baby!

Day 41
We met some friends at the park to do some Valentine's Day Crafts. We taped some hearts onto canvases and let the kids go to town, once it was dry, we took the hearts off (which they are still stuck on this picture, so you can't see the end result). They turned out really cute!

Day 42
Valentine's Day Bunco...and for the first time ever, I won! It was a fun night!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Emilia hates being in the stroller now and just demands to 'walk walk' but sometimes I just want to walk quickly so have to fight with her to get he to sit down again

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!