June 30, 2015

4th of July Crafty Playdate

 Last Friday, Fox invited some of his besties over to make some fun 4th of July crafts!
It was such a fun afternoon with friends, but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
 I made some 4th of July Cupcakes and we had some Fruit for the babies.
 

 

 

 
Apparently it takes three grown ups to get one decent handprint! :)

 
Some of the 4th of July onesies we made. It was hard to get the babies to open their hands for a hand print, but the shirts turned out cute nonetheless. I can't wait to see all of the babies wearing them!

 
 It was a hot day (like every other day in Phoenix between May and October), so we let the kids cool off in the kiddie pool.
 

 

 

 
All the moms and babies! Love these ladies!

After a while it got too hot out, so we moved inside to play for a little while. 
 

We had a blast and hope to make this an annual thing! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!