November 21, 2014

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 46

 Day 316
Oh how I love this boy!

Day 317
 
Our ugly floors are finally being replaced (and our fireplace is being remodeled) and we are so excited! For the next three weeks we are quarantined in our Master Bedroom, but the end result will be so worth it. This is day 1 of the construction! 

Day 318
 
Baby Genius hard at work!

Day 319
Progress! The smell was awful!

Day 320
 
Katie knows too well, how much I love Christmas. And since our house is being remodeled, my decorations have to wait a few week longer than I would've like them to. So my sweet Love surprised me with hiring a company that decked out the outside of our house. It looks so awesome and makes me so happy, every time I see it! 

 Day 321
 
Like mother, like son. Katie calls this her 3pm Lemonade time. 

Day 322
 
6-month check up! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!