April 21, 2014

Maternity Pictures

Some of our maternity pictures, taken at 35 weeks!

Ein paar unserer Schwangerschaftsfotos, die in der 35. Woche gemacht wurden!

post signature


  1. These photos are too sweet! Getting so close!

  2. What lovely pictures :)

    My partner would not agree to be in Maternity pictures.

    I actually just realised this weekend, that I do not have a single pregnancy picture that I didn't take myself, two more weeks to change that?

  3. Wunderschöne Fotos. Ihr seht so glücklich aus.

  4. I never comment, usually I just lurk. But I love your blog (you are so honest!) and I love these pictures, you guys are adorable! Hang in there, you're almost there! -Sarah

  5. The one with the reflection in the water is my fave. Very artsy!

  6. You girls are the cutest! Can't wait to meet your little bean. :)


I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!