Off to third and seventh grade they go!
This summer break just flew by, and I'm usually not one to say this. We had so much fun, so many great adventures, and we were all sad to see it coming to an end.
I had never been to Fox's middle school before, because I worked last year for meet the teacher and curriculum night, so I was very happy to have him show me around campus and meet his teachers for the coming year. Side note: he absolutely HATED that I wanted to take his picture here, but he humored me.
I have been taking these pictures since Fox started school at two years old, and these little side by sides always break my heart a little.
I hope they will have a great year!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!