A few random pictures from our July!
Fox got his braces and I haven't gotten used to his new smile yet!
We had a movie date!
And my favorite co-worker and I had a brunch date!
My mother in law sent me this picture of the boys in Washington, I guess they were laughing because Finn farted haha.
Pool time with this cool dude.
I want to remember how sweet and loving Fox is at this stage of his life. He constantly hugs me, tells me he loves me, and will hold my hand while we are watching TV. I know my days are numbered, but I hope he never loses his sweet and caring spirit.
Finn had $5 and spent it on this book blanket. We both love it, but lucky me, he is always willing to share.
I took the boys to Activate one afternoon, and they had a lot of fun playing all the different games there.
I guess they took this selfie and since it was registered to their wrist bands, it was emailed to me after. I loved watching them have so much fun together.
Our yearly trip to the inflatable obstacle course on the lake was a huge hit. Fox was there too, but it was too bright for a picture for him.
More July adventures to come!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!