March 17, 2023

Christmas at the Princess

Our annual "Christmas at the Princess" trip!

We ran into one of my best friends there, which was so much fun! I knew she had tickets for the same night, but didn't think we would see her because it gets so crowded there.

She's the kind a friend who saw that you had a rough day parenting and smuggles an adult beverage into the event for me...ha! Love her!





We brought some stuff for s'mores and shared with everyone...favorite moment of the night right here!








We also did some of the rides, but the wait times got really long and it got late, so we were only able to do a few.




It was such a great night and I'm so happy my kids are still small enough to enjoy these kind of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!