May 23, 2022

Nikki's 40th Birthday

Remember a few years ago, my friends and I used to play Bunco every single month? We started out in 2015 and played until 2018, when it kind of fizzled out. A few of my friends had mentioned that they would love to play Bunco again, so I decided to host a 40th Birthday Bunco for our friend Nikki.





This is not the birthday girl, but Lindsay also turned 40 this year, so she wanted to take a picture.









After Bunco, we always played the dollar game (left, right, center), which is always a lot of fun.


At some point of the night, I looked around, took it all in, and my heart was full. It was such a great night, my abs hurt from all the laughing, and these ladies fill my cup each and every time I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!