November 28, 2021

Warner Brothers Studios

Back in September, I decided to take a little solo trip to visit my mother in law at her beach house in California. I had never gone there alone, but it was such a great weekend, and I will definitely plan more of those trips in the future.
I really wanted to visit Warner Brothers Studios again. The last time I went was over ten years ago, and I loved it back then, and I loved it this time even more. 



I was a big Gilmore Girls fan back in the days, and seeing Lorelei's house after all this time was still awesome.


But who am I kidding, I really only came to see the Friends set again!




Harry Potter's bedroom under the stairs.




The set of the Ellen Show!
I took a walk on the beach by myself that night and while it was a very short trip, I enjoyed every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!