January 13, 2021

Zoolights

Every year we loved going to Zoolights. I didn't know if it was going to happen this year because we really wanted to avoid any crowds, but then I saw that they offered their member nights again, and even though we are not members anymore, I knew my friend Tiffany was, so I asked her if she wanted to go.
I just adore these two little girls. They are so sweet and they always love on Finn. I don't think he wanted to hold hands with them, but he let them.


It turned out that it was the absolute perfect night to go. It was the beginning of November, so it was still warm at night and the zoo was almost empty, it was like we had the entire place to ourselves. 


You usually don't see a lot of animals during zoo lights, but we were lucky enough to see a very noisy lion and Finn was absolutely fascinated.


See what I mean...it was empty! Tiffany and I couldn't believe our luck and kept talking about how perfect this night was.




We don't have a lot of playdates with them, but surprisingly they all got along really great. Fox is at the stage where he'd rather play with boys than girls, but when there's no other choice, he plays with them very well. 

Finn loved all things Christmas this year, so I knew he would be a big fan of all the lights.

He talked about this spiderweb for weeks.





I'm so happy we got to experience this with our friends this year. It truly was a perfect night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!