July 16, 2020

Finn | 22 Months

Finn is 22 months old! Say what?
This was probably the hardest and most annoying photo shoot ever. I'm glad when we are finished in two short months. He is getting to the age where he just freezes up for strangers (although our photographer is clearly not a stranger) and he was mostly interested in throwing the legos at me. 

His favorite words this month are "bobula" (which can stand interchangeably for lollipop or popsicle) and "momula" (which is his version of marshmallow). He will wake up and the first thing he asks for is one of those. He is very attached to me lately and doesn't like it when I leave the room for a minute, he will come find me and pull on my shirt and says "come". He loves board games and I'm surprised how many games we have that he can actually play (we don't take the rules too seriously), like Pop up pirate, connect 4, fishing game or hungry hippos. 
He still loves to listen to Pink in the car, which is my go to whenever he gets fussy, He used to be a great car rider, but he is getting really mad now when I try to put him in and yells "OUT" the entire time we are driving. 
He loves Fox more than anything (he calls him brother) and it's so amazing to see them play together (which isn't all the time, but when they do, it makes my heart so happy - and I get stuff done! Win/win!). He asks to sleep in my bed every single night ("Mama's bed?") and knows all of his colors in german. His favorite songs right now are "Lollipop", "Happy Birthday" and "Backe backe Kuchen" (german song) and he will either ask me or Alexa to sing/play them. Speaking of Alexa, whenever I set a timer and the timer goes off, he yells at her "Alexa, OFF". I couldn't believe it the first time he did it, he is so funny.
He loves to play hide and seek, he eats all day long and requests that I make him pancakes every day, he loves to help me make smoothies, he is mischievous, funny and sweet. He is a total cuddler and I'm soaking up every minute of that. He is a parrot and will repeat everything that Fox says, including "Darn it!" and "Oh my god". He also went on the potty for the first time this month! 
I just can't believe he'll be two soon! Too soon, too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!